Home Sanitization Services and Procedure
The Covid-19 pandemic has changed the lives of many people and affected the whole world. The war against this pandemic is hard to win, so we must take certain steps to protect our safety and health. To stop the spread of this deadly virus, it’s important to stay inside, stay at least 3 to 6 feet away from others when you go outside, wear a mask, wash your hands with soap or an antiseptic, and follow all government rules and regulations. More than anything else, regular home sanitization services are the best way to protect against all kinds of bacterial, viral, and fungal illnesses.
Sanitizing is different from regular cleaning in one important way: sweeping and mopping get rid of dust, but sanitizing gets rid of germs and bacteria. So, always clean and disinfect your home or business to keep yourself safe and free of viruses.
Here are some simple tips for cleaning and disinfecting that will help you stay clean and free of the coronavirus.
Use Right Sanitization Materials, Tools & Equipment
Different kinds of disinfectants are needed to clean different kinds of surfaces. Windows, floors, and other hard surfaces can be cleaned with disinfectants like bleach, alcohol-based, and phenyl-based multipurpose cleaners. Detergents are used to clean sofa covers, cushions, couches, and other types of upholstery. When you use disinfectants, don’t forget to wear gloves to protect your hands from the harsh chemicals, which could hurt your skin.
Take precautions while Handling Cleaning Products
The first step in the best sanitization services is knowing how to clean an area and handle things. Also, you should know how to keep yourself safe and secure. You will be safe while disinfecting if you follow these safety rules.
- Keep your doors and windows open so you don’t breathe in the smell of cleaners.
- When cleaning, always wear a mask, rubber gloves or other protective gear, and boots.
- Don’t mix bleach with other cleaners or touch these chemicals with your bare hands because they can hurt your skin and body.
- Don’t touch other things right after cleaning them because you could spread germs to them.
Disinfecting and Sanitizing Rooms
Use phenyl and liquids that kill germs to clean the floors. First, clean the floor, and then use disinfectant for a second time. This keeps the floors clean, safe, and free of germs. Any hard surface should be cleaned with multipurpose surface cleaners that are easy to find. When you use bleach, add about 5 milliliters to one liter of water. You can clean the couch, pillowcases, and other upholstered items with soap and warm water. You can also remove stains by mixing vinegar with water.
The kitchen is the heart of the home, and the health of your family needs to keep it clean and in order. It would be smart to be extra careful when cleaning or disinfecting a kitchen where there is food and things that can burn. Most cleaning products have harsh chemicals that can hurt the skin and other parts of the body. It could also get you into trouble if the residue ends up in your drinking water or food.
You can use soapy water or an all-purpose cleaner to clean the kitchen sink, cabinets, platform, and any metal or wooden surfaces. Mix a teaspoon of bleach into a pail of water, and then wipe down the kitchen counter. Use antibacterial dish soap to clean dishes and other surfaces that come in direct contact with food. Make sure to wash fruits and vegetables in warm water or under running water. Don’t use soap or any other kind of disinfectant, because they leave dangerous soap residues even after being washed with water several times. Remove and use the top two or three layers of leaves from cabbage and other leafy vegetables. Also, you can get the best home cleaning services in Dubai from Eco Guardians.
Bathrooms Cleaning Hacks
You can clean the floor of a bathroom with phenyl or a bathroom cleaner. There are many good brands of bathroom cleaners on the market right now, so you can choose the one that works best for you. Use wipes and cleaners that can be used for more than one thing to clean sinks, tubs, and other similar surfaces. Use cleaners made just for toilet seats to clean the toilet seats.
Other Important Things to Remember:
- Don’t touch any switches or electrical appliances while you’re working.
- Keep kids and older relatives out of the house when you are cleaning or sanitizing.
- Find high-touch surfaces like counters, tables, light switches, doorknobs, chair headrests, the TV remote, computer keyboards, cell phones, faucets, and sinks, and be careful when touching them.
- Don’t forget to clean the lobbies of apartments and offices, as well as escalators, elevators, hallways, stairs, security guard booths, and other places.
- Use 70% alcoholic solutions to clean keys, locks, and machines. Clean places that people touch often, like the intercom, elevator call buttons, chair handles, handrails, and tabletops, at least twice a day.
With the help of home cleaning and furniture cleaning services, you can stay at home and stay safe. If you clean your own home or business, you should know how to disinfect and sterilize it. Eco Guardian also has cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting services for your home or office.
Eco Guardian can help you find qualified professionals and top-of-the-line equipment to clean and disinfect your home or business, making it safe and clean.
Step-by-step Procedures Involved In Sanitizing Services
Keeping yourself clean is just as important as keeping your environment clean and free of germs, especially during pandemics. When we come into contact with parasitic viruses in the environment, which are there no matter what materials are there, we get very sick. To live a healthy life, you need to get checked and cleaned regularly. The cleaning services offered by Eco Guardian’s service providers get the job done well.
Professional sanitation firms will clean residential homes, individual dwellings, corporate offices, warehouses, industries, schools, colleges, hospitals, cars, etc.
Complete sanitization service
Most of the time, keeping a house clean is a difficult job that requires careful attention to a lot of nooks and crannies to keep germs from spreading. Also, before starting work, you need to know how to use the bathroom and toilet properly. The cleaning we do every day is not enough to get rid of viruses. To stop the spread of infectious microorganisms, professionals need to use certain chemicals.
Things to remember during sanitization
Before choosing a sanitation service, make sure that your organization gives its workers the right tools.
• You have to wear rubber gloves and use a strong disinfectant. You also need rags, sponges, brushes, vacuum cleaners, and brooms for cleaning.
• switchboards, computers, and other places with wires must be handled with the utmost care by the cleaners. Please don’t touch any electrical appliances while the cleaners are working, and don’t let children or the elderly into the cleaning area.
• Make sure the cleaners disinfect the places in your home that are most likely to get dirty, such as doorknobs, corners of walls, toilet areas, attics, etc.
• If employees are in charge of cleaning the office, the most important places to clean are gyms, elevators, security areas, game rooms, stair railings, etc.
Step-by-step procedure to clean several areas in a home:
Bedrooms and dining rooms:
• The first step in cleaning is to sweep the rooms. Also, use vacuum cleaners where a broom can’t get the job done well. It is important to vacuum the couch, bed, and cushions.
- Wipe the doors, doorknobs, and windows with a dry, clean cloth.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe down the electronics to get rid of dust.
- When you’re done cleaning, put the right disinfectant in a bucket of water and mop the floor. Clean all the material surfaces with a mild soap-water solution and a sponge, paying special attention to the high-contact points.
- Use a sponge or a small piece of cotton cloth and a disinfectant to clean these areas. Then, let these areas dry on their own.
Cleaning a kitchen is the same as cleaning any other room, but you should pay extra attention to the following areas:
- Come up with a unique solution for sinks, which are the main place where infectious diseases spread.
- Use a damp cloth to clean the stoves and cooking area, then dry them.
- Take everything out of the fridge and pull out the power cord. Then clean them by wiping them down with a damp cloth.
Why avail of a professional sanitization service?
Sanitizers who work for a company know which disinfectant to use in each spot. The concentration of the disinfectant depends on what each region needs. Also, when Eco Guardians a “home cleaners near me” in Dubai clean homes and offices, they use neat and clean materials.
With the help of professional sanitation services, you can also make sure that the area is safe from viruses and other infectious organisms for at least three months. If you want professional help with sanitation, please look at Eco Guardian’s page and get in touch with our service providers.